1. Favourite Wargaming period and why?
Napoleonics- it's got everything uniforms, countries, characters
ACWtoo much Gonewith the wind and North nd South
GNW lesser known Lace Period... more room to play!:)
2. Next period, money no object?
Europeans Vs Maharattas, or a LaceColonial war on a last continent... Dinotopia maybe?
3. Favourite 5 films?
3 Musketeers, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, The man who would be king, Saving Private Ryan, Steiner the Iron Cross, Kellys Heroes, 1612, Tara's Bulba, Last of the Mohicans,....
4. Favourite 5 TV series?
Game of Thrones, Band of Brothers, Southpark, How things are made, Animal Biopsy, North&South (ACW-version)
5. Favourite book and author?
The Trilogy - Henryk Sienkiewicz
Lord Of the Rings- Tolkien
Swords around a Throne - better than fiction!
6. Greatest General? Can’t count yourself!!
KarlXII - consistently beat larger odds than his own
7. Favourite Wargames rules?
1648-1845, Black Powder,
8. Favourite Sport and team?
Rugby - and of course All Blacks
9. If you had a only use once time machine, when and where would you go?
19 November 1700 - Narva. to see 5000 swedes charge 40'000 Russians, dug -in with 200 guns, in a snowstorm... and win!
10.Last meal on Death Row?
A 25 course degustation menu by Gordon Ramsey. With any luck by course 12 they hang him instead!
11. Fantasy relationship and why?
Magdalena Miecarz - Tara's Bulba
then again Charlize Theron in Aeon Flux...
how can you ignore this woman in a catsuit?!
12. If your life were a movie, who would play you?
13. Favourite Comic Superhero?
14. Favourite Military quote?
"Battles are always fought at the junction of two maps, on the side of a hill, in the rain"... can't remember who said it. I think an English General in Burma WW2
Field Marshall Montgomery commenting to General Bernard Freyberg, "I notice your troops are not saluting me." "Ah, yes," replied Freyberg, "but if you wave to them, they'll wave back."
15. Historical destination to visit?
16. Biggest Wargaming regret?
Having stopped for so long
17. Favourite Fantasy job?
- getting paid to design figures and vehicles
- benevolent dictator of my Imagi-Nation :D
18. Favourite Song Top 5?
More than songs I'll put in bands/composers
· Fat Freddy's Drop
· Hans Zimmer (and his 500'000 sound tracks)
· Spotify's Top 100 of the moment
19. Favourite Wargaming Moment?
Moving my guns up into range and upon a spur of the moment decision, moving them a little more than caution would dictate. My oponent, seeing this, starts retreating away form "The charge of the heavy gun brigade"
20. The miserable Git question, what upsets you?
Not being able to answer this question! Who wants to be upset anyway, huh?